Thursday 19 September 2013

Pros And Only Pros of Online Shopping

It has almost been forever since the electronic world is serving for our convenience. Taking online shopping in Pakistan into consideration; disadvantages follow the advantages of E-shopping. Nevertheless the
advantages are too dominant over the advantages.
Beneficial for the Economy:
1.Employed 20% of the whole population of Pakistan: has eased unemployment to a large extent.
2.Conserved the resources: has conserved resources like electricity, the fuel that gets used in cars while going all the way to the shopping centers, malls and stores.
Beneficial for the Customer, You:
1.Less time consuming: you can check for all the required information and compare everything within just a few clicks.
2.Save on your energy: conserves your body’s energy by not making you have to walk all the way from one corner of the mall to another.I remember going to shop out with my friends lately, must I include they are extreme kind of shopaholics and roam around for no reason at all. They love to window shop and take random pictures all around the mall. Every new mall that opens up actually opens up for people like them. When I returned home from mall, my legs ached like I’ve been kick-boxing aimlessly for hours and hours. There came a point in the mall when I literally couldn’t feel my legs and they were completely numb. I hate my friends for this and will never go out for shopping with shopaholics again! God Forbid I do! 
3.More secure: you do not have to worry about your cash being robbed or car being a victim of car theft. Sit at home any enjoy the luxuries of online shopping in Pakistan via your credit card. 
4.Avail discount deals: regular customers are also offered discount deals via e-mail or may receive discount cards 
5.Restored our faith in humanity: some e-sites are donating a certain percentage of their product price to charitable causes. 
6.Get what you want on your door step, saving your car’s fuel. 
Therefore,
Rejoice shopping online and feel royal your highness!
ADIOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment